Phuket is the largest island in Thailand and is a great tourist destination if you are traveling abroad . During your stay in Phuket, check out some of these amazing waterpark hotels!
The Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas is a beautiful resort located adjacent to the famous Splash Jungle Waterpark. Included with your reservation is free access to the park that is within walking distance to your room! Splash Jungle is an amazing water park that features:
• Numerous exhilarating water slides
• A relaxing lazy river
• A Kid’s Slide and Aqua Play Pool for your little one
• The Cocunut Café, the Splash Bar, and the Jungle Deli Restaurant
The Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas also has many excellent features, such as:
• A wide range of room prices from $99 to $588
• A babysitting service for your young ones while you explore the city
• A laundry service where you can wash your clothes during extended stays
• A fitness center so you can get your work outs in during your vacation
• A kids club and game room for your kids to find entertainment
• A relaxing massage service and spa
• And of course, indoor and outdoor pools
• Find out more at http://www.agoda.com/centara-grand-west-sands-resort-villas/hotel/phuket...
A second option for your stay in Phuket, Thailand is the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort. The Outrigger is located on the beach and features:
• Rooms ranging from $118 to $917, accommodating even some of the most fiscally conservative
• Swimming pools and a water slide for your enjoyment
• A kids club and a kids pool to accommodate your young ones
• Four in-hotel restaurant, including the lovely Edgewater on the beach
• A fitness center, squash court, and tennis courts to accommodate your physical activities
• A massage service and spa for you to relax at
• And is located near the Laguna Phuket Golf Club
• Find out more about the Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort at http://www.agoda.com/outrigger-laguna-phuket-beach-resort/hotel/phuket-t...
The Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is a five star resort on the southern coast of Phuket featuring:
• Room prices ranging from $154 to $862
• Includes numerous water slides, a lazy river, a cliff jumping platform from which you leap into the swimming pool below
• A kids club and kids pools for your little ones
• A fitness center and tennis courts
• An award winning spa and a massage service
• And 7 different restaurants with a wide variety of foods and refreshments, including the Mare Italian Restaurant.
• Find out more at http://www.agoda.com/centara-grand-beach-resort-phuket/hotel/phuket-th.h...
1. "Phuket." Thailand Travel Guide. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Feb. 2015. http://www.tourismthailand.org/Where-to-Go/Phuket
2. Pornchanan. "Phuket to Focus High-end Tourism in 2014." Phuket News and Scoop RSS. N.p., 07 Jan. 2014. Web. 13 Feb. 2015.